
See that? Yes, that's mine. Except that mine's in Black. Actually wanted to get it in Hot pink, but alas, there's no stock! So have no choice but to make the best out of it by getting Black [there's only Black and Silver to choose from].
Though it's only a 8MP with 3x Optical Zoom, the image taken is not bad. Can actually be compared to a photo taken with 10MP camera. You must be wondering why I settled for less when I've already know what I want to buy, and why I buy this. Basically, that camera that I wanted is not on sale there. The salesperson said that it's hard to find anymore, since it's quite an old model. Sighs. And that Olympus that I bought is going quite fast too, as they're strongly promoting that model. Thus I got it 2 days earlier than planned, and overspent by $49.
Oh. I just had to mention, it's 3m waterproof & 1.5m shockproof. Means you can drop it at a height of 1.5m and it still usable, just that it has dents.
Freebies that comes along with it:
4GB Micro SD x3
Mini Tripod Stand
Screen Protector
Camera Pouch [I love this! It's pretty!]
Extra chargeable lithium battery
Spent $349 in one swipe.
Don't tell me if it's not worth it, cause what's done is done.
Sighs. I need cash flowing IN.
"简单的快乐就是幸福"
1:36 AM