Feel so down now, for no apparent reason.
I miss Liwen so much suddenly,
Even though i knew that she'll be back by 19Nov.
Suddenly all the accumulated misses came to me,
I should be happy, that she can make it back on her birthday,
But how i wish that it could be sooner.
I wanted to hug her so much now,
Tell her how much we all love her,
I wish that she'd just appear in front of me now.
Sighs. All the feelings, all the emotions.
Sorry for not writing the letter yet, I promise to do it tomorrow.
.....................................................................................................................
Went for the Health Promotion Board's, some Youth Health event's briefing just now.
And the Padang is muddy, soiled my pretty slipper.
There's more Year 1 than Year 2 involved in this event, and that simply means that BE department is giving them so much more chances & exposure than what they gave us last year.
But that wouldn't do them much good if they take them for granted, somehow they seem to think to think that Events management is very easy, and road paved for them.
They even got to go Hong Kong for their study trip this year/next year. Where all we went last year is to KL, which we seriously didn't learn much.
Will be going to HPB's event tomorrow, think it's from 1pm/later till 11.30pm around midnight. $85 inclusive of the cab fare to go home. Seriously underpaid but currently in need of cash so i went, even though i'm not selected. Simply cause a few others who were selected didn't go. Well, reason being, Mr Chin sent the emails with typo errors in the email addresses. Not very smart of him, but ya.
Sat going for Jkids event, Shell's Family Day at Sentosa, 7am meet at Harbourfront Mrt till 4pm. $50. I did my resource calculations and found that i'll not be getting any bucks for myself at the end of both events. Cause i'll need to pay for my phone bill, return Claudia money, return my bank money, and my classmate's birthday present, including the cab fare home from Padang.
Saddening isn't it? But at least i settled all of them in 2 events. :D
Time check: 1.19am and i need to wake up at 8.15am tomorrow.
Time for bed! :))
"简单的快乐就是幸福"
1:01 AM