This flu cum cough cum phelgm thing has been going on for quite long. And I particularly think that the running nose is disturbing me the most. Cause it just keeps running and does
not stop! Hope that I'll be well and healthy before the term tests start.
Went for Janet's event at D'Marquee yesterday. And I'm practically tying friendship bands all day. :)) Nice huh? Hope that the pay comes faster and I can put it into my savings for the trip. It was raining heavily, all cats and dogs, when I alighted at Sengkang on my way back. Supposed to go out study with Xiaoba, but I really cannot study with the tiredness and stubborn flu. And she too, is sick. Called my sister to fetch me when I'm just a road away from home. Simply because if I still get drenched in the rain, seeing my current condition, I'll run a high fever at night. Thus, though very near but yet still must wait for an umbrella to come.
Went studying today with Anton. I got a
large iced blended drink and Anton got his brownie and hot white choc latte. And, he insisted on getting the coffeebean card cause there'll be a discount. And we spent the card balance all in one shot. x)) $18.60. So now the card is left with no value. Oh, and he put the card under my name. Don't think I'll use it often now, as Coffeebean is no longer a place to study. The Malay short-haired staff chased us away; she said that no studying is allowed. I've been studying there for so many times, frequenting them and now she say that it's not allowed. Funny isn't it. The thing is that this was only the 2nd time I saw her. That guy whom I always saw did
NOT tell us anything about not being allowed to study there at all.
Okay, I'm done with my rants. :))
Have to rush FC tutorials & RP groupwork.
iloveyou(:
"简单的快乐就是幸福"
1:42 AM