<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Self-Discipline
Seriously, I should practice self-discipline, preferably starting from the moment I'm typing this blog entry. Cause my term tests are in 3 days time, and I'm doing Everything BUT Study. Life's really bad these days. I've got Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream to be collected at Weiqi's house, and dating with Liwen who just came back last week, and yet I have to psycho myself to study. Even though it's not really working. Sigh, sigh & sigh.

Really have to practice self-control.

Modules completed:
PM - left the last part
Law - 2 + topics more

Modules untouched:
THE REST = 3 more modules

Sighs. And there's still tutorials to do. Example, FC tutorials 4 [Scaffolding].

"简单的快乐就是幸福"

9:20 PM






Profile
YUNTING
Yummy18plus
o5oct`9o♥
RivervalePrimary
NorthVistaSecondary
SingaporePoly
3e3`05 & 4e3`o6
Member of FIRA
DEPM/03

Loves
my dear family and friends
mutts&mittens
pertapis
3e3`o5 & 4e3`o6
mickey
songs & music
diary
food
happiness
antonyip♥

Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx