<body scroll="auto">
Monday, December 08, 2008
Randomness
Some random pics before I start:


Ice Age 3! - Coming soon


The focus is on the heart; made my me!


& there she is carrying my Tin Tin book, looking like some teacher.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Went for Punggol Park CC Opening with Xiaoba & Cedric.
& rotted the time away while waiting for the event to start.

Punggol Park = Scenery + mosquitoes + hotness [if there's no wind]









Went Downtown yesterday with Anton.

Rotted the time away while waiting for Bolt to start.


Him


Pasir Ris Park ; Nice nice playground

--------------------------------------------------------

Hopes that the vacation would last longer.
I need more time, to rest, to play, to go out, to read books, & to work.

& Anton is going to Israel next Monday, till 31st of Dec. So super long, I think I'll be counting down from the day I'm back from Bangkok. Not to mention that he got a few days off school, with LOA.

----------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO CLAUDIA TAITAI LIM AH BEE!

Went for dinner celebration at NYNY at Kovan, with Jeanne, Chee Meng & You Hock, & of course Claudia, just now. I'm too lazy to say in detail what happened, so please visit my Facebook photos [Claudia's Birthday] for more details. :))

"简单的快乐就是幸福"

11:19 PM






Profile
YUNTING
Yummy18plus
o5oct`9o♥
RivervalePrimary
NorthVistaSecondary
SingaporePoly
3e3`05 & 4e3`o6
Member of FIRA
DEPM/03

Loves
my dear family and friends
mutts&mittens
pertapis
3e3`o5 & 4e3`o6
mickey
songs & music
diary
food
happiness
antonyip♥

Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx