Rotted and rested at home the past few days; reading mangas[cartoons] online, watching tv, reading books, watching more cartoons & more. But somehow I feel that it's not enough, I think I need to rot for at least 1 week straight.
Woke up at 11am and Mummy asked me to go AMK Hub with her, just because she want to eat their Hakka Yong Tau Foo.
Stamina really dropped, for we're tired after only 2 hours.
In the end not only did we
not find that Food stall she wanted to eat, I totally
forgot to buy my
BAKED POTATO! & the thing is, I only realized it when I'm reaching home.

------------------------------------------------------
Will be working on Sat. Say YAY! :D
Thanks to Anton being free on Sunday, that I can start to slowly repay my bank.
God knows how much I owe it.
& I've yet to go on an outing with Liwen and Weiqi they all. Not to mention meeting Daphne, whom my pretty heels are with. :)) Soon budds, soon! :D
"简单的快乐就是幸福"
11:43 PM