<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Time for some updates! :))

Starting from Friday:
Went Sentosa with the intention to get an even tan, but alas, failed as the sun was not strong enough.


She's sleeping; & I think you know who is she. x))


This little boy chased away my cute little birds when I'm taking a shot of them.


Little hint for that sleeping beauty just now, in case you don't know yet.
She just doesn't want to be captured on what she termed as my 'Dangerous camera'.





& we spent the day reading and eating the "bought from KL" snacks.



Saturday:
Went for Jkids event at Tampines, with Tong, Zaid, Xiaoba, Shumin, Cedric, Mr Kope Everything, a guy whom we worked with for the Polyclinic event at Fort Canning & his friend, whose name I think is Gerick.
After walking for around 20 mins from Tampines MRT, I realised that my bus 27, which I took to Tampines MRT, did go pass the event area.

& I did Temporary Tattooing for the day.


Xiaoba's SandArt booth for the day.

Sunday [supposely today]:
Went out with Anton, whom I can only meet 3 weeks later, after this outing.

Went to Kovan, then to Cineleisure, where we rotted 2 hours in the Movie Chamber of E-Max watching "10 Promises To My Dog" before catching the actual movie, "Nick & Norah's Infinate Playlist", which I can barely understand.




& just to tell you:
THAT MY XIAO QING HAS FLOWERED!


"简单的快乐就是幸福"

11:52 PM






Profile
YUNTING
Yummy18plus
o5oct`9o♥
RivervalePrimary
NorthVistaSecondary
SingaporePoly
3e3`05 & 4e3`o6
Member of FIRA
DEPM/03

Loves
my dear family and friends
mutts&mittens
pertapis
3e3`o5 & 4e3`o6
mickey
songs & music
diary
food
happiness
antonyip♥

Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx