A Mother's Cry
by
Loverboy This poem is dedicated to a mother who her 6 month child died in Gaza war; killed by the Israeli forces.
for those who wish to know her words, read the below
************************************
Take your hand close to my heart and let it sleep
My baby, my heart, the part of my soul I could not keep
I wish I could hear your heart beat, calling my name
I wish I was there instead of you, I feel so shame
Baby! Why don't you answer me, and blink your eyes
Answer me please they are all telling me lies
They tell me you are gone, and not with me anymore
What bad thing you did my son, so they killed you for
Six months, god have taken you from me, so unfair
To touch these tiny holes in your body, I just don't dare
I hope you tell me where it hurt I will make it go away
Just a word, tell me my child, just talk for today
Sleep good, and rest your little head, my Hun
So I tell you the story of this country, my son
So I may sleep with you forever in your bed
After all my words to you have been said
To whom I am going to sing my lullaby
How those days are going to pass by
Without you in my arms holding you tight
And rocking your cradle all days and night
Time stood still, as I see you lying here
How can a mother pass over this fear.
Take my heart, and eyes and my mind
I cannot see you like this, I wish to be blind
Where is God! Where are YOU? Come and SEE
What their hands have done to my BABY
Now I know what Virgin Mary felt back then
You died once, but I am dying more than ten
"简单的快乐就是幸福"
1:13 AM