<body scroll="auto">
Friday, February 13, 2009
I've decided to be hardworking and update this thing. :)



See how hardworking I am these days?
So you cannot blame me for not updating! :D


Another of Xiao Hong's flower!
:DDD


See how fast & big my Xiao Hong has grown!
Blesses from Joong! x)))


Okay I look scary in this.
But anyway, that's my cousin, Alicia. :))


This is a random one, I saw this on my way home.
The little red dots are GIANT red ants; with the leaves clutter as their nest!
& I risked my life standing in the middle of the road trying to take this photo.


Childhood tutor & tuition friend
From the left:
My beloved Ms Cherie, Me, Wai Mun

[I feel so guilty, only visiting her on CNY]


& Xiao Qing is revived! :DDD


After running from Queenstown Fire Station to Subway
As you can see, we are soaking wet
Maybe I should cut a thicker fringe, so that it won't look as ugly when wet


Dearest Liwen! :DDDDD


I should learn from it & climb my way up too.
Sigh, but its tough.

"简单的快乐就是幸福"

8:28 PM






Profile
YUNTING
Yummy18plus
o5oct`9o♥
RivervalePrimary
NorthVistaSecondary
SingaporePoly
3e3`05 & 4e3`o6
Member of FIRA
DEPM/03

Loves
my dear family and friends
mutts&mittens
pertapis
3e3`o5 & 4e3`o6
mickey
songs & music
diary
food
happiness
antonyip♥

Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx