<body scroll="auto">
Monday, February 16, 2009
Tagged!
Caught "Underworld" yesterday.
Seriously, for the umpteenth time I'm saying this,
I Don't Want To Watch Any NC16 & above Movies Anymore.
[unless it's neither gore, violence nor horror. I don't mind mysteries though]

Tagged by Liwen to do this.
:DD
Shall give her face since I'm the first name x)))

who's the last person you hugged?
I can't remember

do you love anyone?
Family & friends!

favourite food?
Potatoes & Cheese & A LOT MORE, oh. & SNACKS.
[Highly recommended: Baked potato from a stall outside AMK Hub]

favourite drink?
Don't really have a favourite, hmm..
Plain water? since I drink that the most

do you have a boyfriend?
uh huh (:

do you currently like anyone?
Why is this question repeated?
Pls refer to Q2 & 5

who is your best friend?
So many!
Buddies, you should know who you are right? :DDD

how many friends do you have in total?
How do you want me to count? x))

tag 8 people to do this survey/quiz/whatever you want to call it:
I'm nice :))
Everybody who read this is tagged!

"简单的快乐就是幸福"

12:00 AM






Profile
YUNTING
Yummy18plus
o5oct`9o♥
RivervalePrimary
NorthVistaSecondary
SingaporePoly
3e3`05 & 4e3`o6
Member of FIRA
DEPM/03

Loves
my dear family and friends
mutts&mittens
pertapis
3e3`o5 & 4e3`o6
mickey
songs & music
diary
food
happiness
antonyip♥

Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx