Sometimes I wonder if I just should leave this blog to rot. Then again, thinking that this can be something to do when I'm bored.
Anyway, not much things happened since the last time i blogged:
Tests are past-tense,
Went Kbox twice; with Xiaoba & Claudia,
Went to the PC Show 3 out of the 4 days it was held,
Got my new lapp,
Got my mono printer cum scanner,
Got my mp4 [even though I can't play any video on it yet],
Fallen sick and am recovering,
Rested but it was not enough,
Working at Singapore Flyer; seeing life-sized Spongebob & Patrick,
Watching Taiwan's version of Meteor Garden,
& currently praying for the mp4 to be able to play my dear videos.
Time flies, and my holiday is left with around 1 week.
With so many projects that I refused to face, it's time to do them.
Let's end with a photo :)

"简单的快乐就是幸福"
4:35 PM